Fermionic DIS from a deformed string/ gauge correspondence model
- Dr. Eduardo CAPOSSOLI
- Dr. Eduardo CAPOSSOLI (Colegio Pedro II)
- Dr. Miguel Angel CONTRERAS (Instituto de Física y Astronomía, Universidad de Valparaíso)
- Dr. Danning LI (Department of Physics and Siyuan Laboratory, Jinan University)
- Dr. Alfredo VEGA (Instituto de Física y Astronomía, Universidad de Valparaíso)
- Dr. Herique BOSCHI-FILHO (Instituto de Física, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro)
From a deformed AdS$_5$ space, we used the string/ gauge duality to study the deep inelastic scattering for unpolarized fermions with spin 1/2, considering the large Bjorken $x$ parameter regime. Here, we also took into account an anomalous dimension of an operator which represents fermions at the boundary. From this analysis, we compute the corresponding structure functions, which are dependent on x and on the photon virtuality. The results achieved are in agreement with the experimental data.