The 2022 Annual Meeting of the Division of Cosmic Rays of the Mexican Physical Society will be held in Mexico City, from March 27-29, 2023.
The purpose of the annual meeting is to gather scientists, postdocs and students of different areas in astroparticle physics to discuss recent advances in this broad field and to offer them the opportunity to present their recent results.
The Scientific Programme of the past 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Annual Meetings can be found at
The meeting is not limited to members of the Division of Cosmic Rays.
Abstract submission deadline Feb. 3rd, 2023.
Registration deadline Feb. 17th, 2023.
Any doubt or clarification can be directed to:
Dr. José Rubén Alfaro Molina
UNAM, President of DRC-SMF
- Rubén Alfaro Molina (IF-UNAM, President of DRC-SMF)
- Luix Xavier González Méndez (UNAM, Vice President of DRC-SM)
- Humberto Martínez Huerta (UDEM, Secretary of DRC-SMF)
- Eduardo Moreno Barbosa (BUAP, Treasurer of DRC-SMF)
- Ibrahim Torres (INAOE)
- Magdalena González Sánchez (IA-UNAM)
- Rodrigo Pelayo Ramos (IPN)
- César Álvarez Ochoa (UNACH)
- Tomás Capistran (IA-UNAM)
- Jorge Cotzomi Paleta (BUAP)