The Division of Particles and Fields of the Mexican Physical Society (DPyC-SMF) organizes every year the Annual Meeting (RADPyC). This space is dedicated mainly for the exposure of results of graduate students and young researchers working in high energy physics and includes some review talks on the hot topics of the field.
This year the meeting will be an ON LINE EVENT, and will be organized by the Department of Physics, CINVESTAV and the Department of Physics and Mathematics, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City, Mexico.
The scientific programmme will consist of invited and contributed talks, and a poster session. It will begin in the morning of Thursday 9th of July and end the afternoon of Friday 10th of July.
Live streaming available at:
Invited talks (40+5 min)
- Review talk: HEP Perspectives from the theory side after LHC (Lorenzo Diaz Cruz, BUAP, Mexico)
- The status and prospects of the muon g-2 (Pere Masjuan, UAB-IFAE - Spain)
- Tau physics (Sergi Gonzàlez-Solís, Indiana University, United States)
- Dark matter searches and neutrino physics (Estela Garcés, IF-UNAM, Mexico)
- Hadron structure, a partial status of experimental and theory efforts (Aurore Courtoy, IF-UNAM - Mexico)
- Recent results from the CMS experiment (José Benitez, University of Sonora - Mexico)
Abstract submission and registration reopen: June 3, 2020
Abstract submission deadline: June 26, 2020
Online registration deadline: July 1, 2020 (extended please register)
Registration voluntary fee:
- Students: 200 MXN (16% IVA already included)
- Postdocs and professors: 400 MXN (16% IVA already included)
Poster Session (10 minutes)
You can access the Poster Session at:
Please follow instructions at:
Contributed Talks (17+3 minutes)
Professors are encouraged to pay the SMF membership which amounts to $1,500 MXN ($1,740 MXN with 16% IVA included). Requirements can be found in the following link:
It can be paid by bank transfer to the following account:
|Cliente||Sociedad Mexicana de Física, A.C.|
|Banco||Banamex, S.A., Suc. 349|
|Número de cuenta||1866151|
In this very particular world wide situation, we are proceeding with our annual meeting on-line, as many of you have expressed.
At the end of the meeting we will have our
GENERAL ASSEMBLY DIVISION OF PARTICLES AND FIELDS
ORDER OF THE DAY WILL INCLUDE
- MEDAL OF THE DIVISION OF PARTICLES AND FIELDS
- VICE PRESIDENT VOTING RESULTS
- ELECTED PRESIDENT TAKES PROTEST
- FUTURE ORGANIZATION OF MEXICAN SCHOOL AND WORKSHOP
We encourage all participants to continue with the safety precautions for this COVID-19 disease from SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.