The Division of Particles and Fields of the Mexican Physical Society (DPyC-SMF) organizes every year the Annual Meeting (RADPyC). This space is dedicated mainly for the exposure of results of graduate students and young researchers working in high energy physics and includes some review talks on the hot topics of the field. This year the meeting will be held in Jose Adem Auditorium, Department of Physics, CINVESTAV, Mexico City, Mexico.
The scientific programmme will consist of invited and contributed talks, and a poster session. It will begin in the morning of Thursday 14th of May and end the afternoon of Friday 15th of May.
- Recent results from the CMS and ATLAS experiments (José Benitez, University of Sonora - Mexico)
- The status and prospects of the muon g-2 (Pere Masjuan, UAB-IFAE - Spain)
- Hadron structure, a partial status of experimental and theory efforts (Aurore Courtoy, IF-UNAM - Mexico)
- Dark matter searches and neutrino physics (Estela Garcés, IF-UNAM, Mexico)
- Review talk (Lorenzo Diaz Cruz, BUAP, Mexico)
- Tau physics (Sergi Gonzàlez-Solís, Indiana University, United States)
- Heavy ion physics (TBD)
Abstract submission, registration and student support request open: March 2, 2020
Fee payment open: March 2, 2020
Abstract submission deadline: May 1, 2020
Online registration deadline: May 1, 2020
Student support deadline: April 3, 2020
- Students: 465 MXN (16% IVA already included)
- Postdocs and professors: 700 MXN (16% IVA already included)
Professors are encouraged to pay the SMF membership which amounts to $1,500 MXN ($1,740 MXN with 16% IVA included). Requirements can be found in the following link:
It can be paid at the site of the conference or previously by bank transfer to the following account:
|Cliente||Sociedad Mexicana de Física, A.C.|
|Banco||Banamex, S.A., Suc. 349|
|Número de cuenta||1866151|
There will be a limited number of scholarships covering the fee. Those students applying for a scholarship must register the abstract of the work they would like to present and arrange for a letter of recommendation to be sent to email@example.com before the deadline. Priority will be given to advanced students. Students awarded with a scholarship are expected to attend all activities of the Meeting.
The deadline for applications is April 3, 2020.