The Division of Particles and Fields of the Mexican Physical Society (DPyC-SMF) organizes every year the Annual Meeting (RADPyC). This space is dedicated mainly for the exposure of results of graduate students and young researchers working in high energy physics and includes some review talks on the hot topics of the field. This year the meeting will be held in Sala de Proyecciones, Edificio Carolino - Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, México.
The scientific programmme will consist of invited and contributed talks, and a poster session. It will begin in the morning of Sunday 26 May and end before lunch on Tuesday 28 May.
- Forward Physics with tagged protons at the LHC (Christophe Royon, University of Kansas - USA)
- Heavy-ion physics with the MPD experiment at NICA-JINR (Maria Elena Tejeda Yeomans, Universidad de Colima - México)
- High-energy cosmic rays: status and open problems (Juan Carlos Arteaga, UMSNH - México)
- Tau physics: current status and future prospects (Antonio Pich, Universidad de Valencia - España)
- Recent CMS measurements on quarkonium spectroscopy (Jhovanny Mejía, Universidad de Antioquía - Colombia)
- Charged LFV in massive neutrino models (Gerardo Hernández Tomé, Universidad de Granada - España)
- A simple explanation to the strong suppression of fermionic EFT operators (Adolfo Enrique Guevara, Universidad de Madrid - España)
- Mexican Community of Particle Accelerators (Gerardo Guillermo Cantón, CINVESTAV-Unidad Mérida)
- The upgrade of the ALICE Diffractive detector in ALICE (Ildefonso León Monzón, Universidad Autónoma de Sinaloa)
- Dark Matter Searches with the ATLAS Detector at the LHC (Arely Cortés González, CERN)
- New Physics searches at the LHC (Marcella Bona, Queen Mary University of London - UK)
- Dark Energy Spectroscopy Instrument (DESI) (Alma González Morales, Universidad de Guanajuato)
Abstract submission, registration and student support request open: March 1, 2019
Fee payment open: March 15, 2019
Abstract submission deadline: CLOSED
Student support deadline: CLOSED
Online registration deadline: CLOSED
- Students: 500 MXN
- Postdocs and professors: 700 MXN
Professors are encouraged to pay the SMF membership which amounts to $1,300 MXN ($1,508 MXN with 16% IVA included). Requirements can be found in the following link:
It can be paid at the site of the conference or previously by bank transfer to the following account:
|Cliente||Sociedad Mexicana de Física, A.C.|
|Banco||Banamex, S.A., Suc. 349|
|Número de cuenta||1866151|
There will be a limited number of scholarships covering the fee. Those students applying for a scholarship must register the abstract of the work they would like to present and arrange for a letter of recommendation to be sent to email@example.com before the deadline. Priority will be given to advanced students. Students awarded with a scholarship are expected to attend all activities of the Meeting.
The deadline for applications is CLOSED.