The Division of Particles and Fields of the Mexican Physical Society (DPyC-SMF) organizes every year the Annual Meeting (RADPyC). This space is dedicated mainly for the exposure of results of graduate students and young researchers working in high energy physics and includes some review talks on the hot topics of the field.
This year the meeting will be held in Auditorio José Ádem (https://goo.gl/aUkCVe), Cinvestav, Mexico City, Mexico.
Invited review talks (preliminary titles):
- CMS status report (Javier Murillo, Cinvestav-IPN)
- Belle-II status report (Emilie Passemar, Indiana Univ.)
- Forward physics and gluon at small x (Martin Hentschinski, UDLAP)
- Black holes everywhere (Omar López Cruz, INAOE)
- Loss of information in black hole evaporation? (Sujoy Modak, Colima Univ.)
- ALICE status report (Iraís Bautista, Conacyt-BUAP)
- Lepton flavor and CPV (Alex Stuart, Colima Univ.)
- New world leading limit on dark matter search from PICO experiment (Eric Vázquez Jáuregui, IF-UNAM)
- The discovery of gravitational waves (Juan Carlos Degollado, ICN-UNAM)
- New sources of CP violation (Agustín Moyotl, Cinvestav-IPN)
- Relación CERN-México: Resultado reciente de ALICE (Gerardo Herrera Corral, Cinvestav-IPN)
- Status of Long Baseline Neutrino Experiments at Fermilab (Fernanda Psihas, Indiana Univ.)
Students: 300 MXN
Postdocs and professors: 500 MXN
It can be paid at the site of the conference or previously by bank transfer to the following account:
Cliente: Sociedad Mexicana de Física, A.C.
Banco: Banamex, S.A., Suc. 349
No. de Cuenta: 1866151
Scholarships: There will be a limited number of scholarships covering the fee and accommodation. In this case, the students will share room.
Starts 24 May 2017 08:00
Ends 26 May 2017 19:25
José Ádem Auditorium
Physics Department, Cinvestav
Av. IPN 2508, Col. San Pedro Zacatenco, Del. Gustavo A. Madero, C.P. 07360 Ciudad de México