The aim of this mini-Workshop is to have a number of selected presentations (mostly by foreign invited speakers) reviewing the most important aspects of Tau Physics and to foster interactions between them and with the national participants. In this way, we pursuit to better focus and expand our interests in these topics in light of the forthcoming Belle-II data.
Confirmed talks include:
- LFV searches involving tau leptons at LHC (Swagato Banerjee)
- CP violation in tau decays (David Delepine)
- Michel parameters determination in leptonic tau decays (Denis Epifanov)
- Tau anomalous magnetic moment at Belle-II (Gabriel González Sprinberg)
- CKM unitarity tests with tau decays (Emilie Passemar)
- Lepton flavor violating tau decays (Emilie Passemar)
- TAUOLA for LHC (Elzbieta Richter-Was)
- Five-body leptonic tau decays at Belle(-II) (Jun Sasaki)
- Determination of a1(1260) properties from Tau to 3 pi nu decays (Olga Shekhovtsova)
- TAUOLA for Belle-II (Zbigniew Was)
Previous mini-Workshops on Tau lepton Physics were held in Krakow: https://indico.cern.ch/event/188018/timetable/?view=standard (May 2012) and https://indico.cern.ch/event/261349/ (September 2013).
The last (14th) edition of the biennial International Workshop on Tau Lepton Physics was held at IHEP, Beijing, China, 19-23 September, 2016 (http://tau2016.ihep.ac.cn/).