The aim of this mini-Workshop is to have a number of selected presentations (mostly by foreign invited speakers) reviewing the most important aspects of Tau Physics and to foster interactions between them and with the national participants. In this way, we pursuit to better focus and expand our interests in these topics in light of the forthcoming Belle-II data.
Scheduled talks are:
- Overview of Tau Physics (Swagato Banerjee)
- LFV searches involving tau leptons at LHC (Swagato Banerjee)
- Michel parameters determination in leptonic tau decays (Denis Epifanov)
- Hadronic tau decays and the strong coupling (Maarten Golterman)
- Tau anomalous magnetic moment at Belle-II (Gabriel González Sprinberg)
- CKM unitarity tests with tau decays (Emilie Passemar)
- Lepton flavor violating tau decays (Emilie Passemar)
- TAUOLA for LHC (Elzbieta Richter-Was)
- Five-body leptonic tau decays at Belle(-II) (Jun Sasaki)
- Determination of a1(1260) properties from Tau to 3 pi nu decays (Olga Shekhovtsova)
- TAUOLA for Belle-II (Zbigniew Was)
- Last updates on Tauola (Jakub Zaremba)
We will start with a small presentation of the activities of our HEP group related to Tau Physics (Pedro Podesta) and close with a brief assessment of the mini-Workshop (Gabriel López Castro). Opening speech of the event will be given by Eduard de la Cruz Burelo.
Previous mini-Workshops on Tau lepton Physics were held in Krakow: https://indico.cern.ch/event/188018/timetable/?view=standard (May 2012) and https://indico.cern.ch/event/261349/ (September 2013).
The last (14th) edition of the biennial International Workshop on Tau Lepton Physics was held at IHEP, Beijing, China, 19-23 September, 2016 (http://tau2016.ihep.ac.cn/).